There are new scholarship opportunities open to all Kenyan students.
The government of Hungary has announced its 2022/2023 program, available to Kenyans pursuing all levels of higher education, from certificates to PhD. The scholarships are open for almost all fields of study.
On top of having their tuition catered for, successful applicants shall receive a monthly stipend, housing allowance and medical insurance.
Opportunities will be awarded based on academic merit, and the quality of research proposals.
“This is a highly funded scholarship around currently and is an amazing opportunity for students so don’t wait and apply as soon as possible.
“Students from eligible countries are eligible to apply and no provincialism and political discrimination are considered,” the notice stated.
1. Undergraduate courses – Must be between 18 and 22 years.
2. Masters – 35 years or lower.
3. PhD – 40 years or lower.
4. Provide a health certificate.
5. Must not be a Hungarian citizen.
How to apply
1. Submit a fully filled application on the Hungaricum website.
2. Provide proof of proficiency in a foreign language.
3. Attach your academic transcripts and school certificates.
Application closes on January 15, 2022.