1. His real name is Francis Amisi.
2. Fondly known to those close to him as “Dakitare” for being a trained Physiotherapist.
3. Frasha grew up in Athi River.
4. He attended Machakos Boys’ High School AKA MacBee
5. Frasha played football for his school team, a game he continued to play for bigger teams later on including East African Portland Cement, Kenyatta Hospital and Imara Daima Football Club.
6. He enrolled at the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) in 1999 – 2002.
7. Frasha and Bon’eye are childhood friends.
8. He and Bon’eye decided to pursue their childhood dreams of being re-known musicians, they recorded a few tracks together as Bonie and Frasha before teaming up with Gabu to form the group P-UNIT.
9. Frasha used to work at the Aga Khan Hospital as a as a Physiotherapist until 2011.
10. He is a married family man with two kids; two girls.