Obinna Admitted At Agha Khan Over Food Poisoning

April 13, 2015

Locally celebrated comedian Oga Obinna was on Friday morning admitted at the Agha Khan hospital after being diagnosed with food poisoning. Ike Igwee went to seek treatment at the hospital after facing severe abdominal pains followed by vomiting.
Although he is always a lively and energetic entertainer, the short illness seemed to have really dealt him a big blow as he appeared mood-less and withdrawn from the picture he had shared on his instagram. Well, the good thing is that,  the entertainer has recovered and has been discharged from hospital.
Below is the photo he had shared while at Agha Khan.
Obinna admitted at Agha Khan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Don't Miss