2. He came to Nairobi as a hawker and once worked in the Jua Cali industry.
3. He later started selling clothes at Gikomba market.
4. He is a graduate from University of Nairobi with a Bachelors of Business Statistics degree.
5. He is currently undertaking his Master’s degree.
6. He gets depressed if he misses lectures.
7. He has created at least 37 bands from his Kamba tribe.
8. He has been a professional artist for the past 15 years.
9. His band is made up of 12 members.
10. He drives a Toyota Land Cruiser and a Mercedes Benz.