1. She is half Tanzanian- half British her parents met when her father was a soldier in Kenya while her mother was an air hostess with East African airlines.
2. While she has been lauded for her good looks, she finds men who hit on her based on her looks mind-numbing.
3. She wants a man who will engage her intellectually.
4. She loves animals.
5. She has a tattoo of the map of Africa just below her neck.
6. She is a tomboy at heart and opts for the ruck sack instead of a handbag.
7. Her family owns one of the leading security firms in Kenya – BM security.
8. She bonds with her mum by going to a shooting range.
9. She has a boyfriend whom she describes as hot, kind, thoughtful and very secure with himself.
10. She lost her father at a young age and was raised by her mother at Cedar.