Jaguar is known to own various businesses including a cab company and real estate spread across Nairobi. This is believed to earn him more than he makes from music (which is itself a lot).
His deal with Safaricom for the ‘Niko Na Safaricom Live’ concerts is believed to have brought him over Sh 5 million.
He also has deals with EABL and Unilever.
Perhaps it’s because of this endless flow of money, that the singer recently bought himself a Sh 35 million bungalow.
His car collection is also impressive, and he is never shy to flaunt it.
The total amount spent on the 6 or so fuel guzzlers is not less than Sh 35 million.
Here they are.
1. A Bentley (Sh 15 million) *
2. Silver Range Rover Sport (Sh 8 million)
3. Black Mercedes E240 (Sh 5 million)
4. Beige BMW 5-Series (Sh 5 million)
5. Toyota Lexus (Sh 4 million)
6. Toyota Mark X (Sh 2 million)