We always find ourselves wondering what are some interesting questions to ask people. It may be a person you meet for the first time, a guy or girl you are interested in, a stranger you meet in the train, or just a friend. Conversation is critical in our everyday activities, and people who have mastered it tend to do very well in life.
Verbal communication comes to play everywhere. On the family dinner table, on a date, over a drink, in the work place, in school… the list is endless. While it may be a bit easy to talk to people you already know, like family and friends, it can get very awkward when it comes to total strangers. If you mess your first encounter, that has the potential of forming a person’s opinion of you. As they say, first impression matters.
We have compiled over 100 questions to ask friends, girls, guys, stranger… questions to ask your crush, questions to ask on a date etc.
Here are 150 Interesting Questions To Ask People
1. What was the most terrifying moment in your life?
2. Do you think English is an easy language to a foreign speaker?
3. What was the worst purchase you’ve ever bought?
4. Have you ever donated blood?
5. Ever been in love with more than one person at the same time?
6. If time wasn’t an issue, what skill would you master?
7. Do you tip in restaurants?
8. What’s your favorite music and artists?
9. What is the one thing you cannot eat?
10. What is the one thing you’re afraid of? (Phobia)
11. Who is that famous person people always say you look like?
12. How many phones have you owned?
13. What’s the sickest you’ve ever been?
14. Roughly how many emails do you get per day/week?
15. Would you ever bungee jump or sky dive?
16. What is the one question you hate to answer?
17. What TV show did you love but was cancelled prematurely?
18. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
19. If you were to choose how to die, what would that be?
20. What’s your blood type?
21. Who is the on person who made the biggest impact in your life?
22. What do you spend most of your money on?
23. Would you commit perjury in court to help a close friend facing jail time?
24. Do you think its better to get married while young or to wait a bit?
25. You find out that your beautiful 1 year old baby was mixed up in hospital and is not yours. What would you do?
26. Beach or mountain?
27. When you are daydreaming, what do you constantly think about?
28. How often do you go to the movies?
29. What’s your morning routine?
30. How easily do you cry?
31. How often do you post on social media?
32. Do you think all human lives are valuable equally?
33. Do you think you have your life figured out?
34. Are you married?
35. Your dream vacation?
36. How did you get into your current career?
37. What’s your best childhood memory?
38. How do you like your steak?
39. What is your ideal breakfast?
40. What do you do for fun?
41. If you had to change your name, what would you choose?
42. What’s your favorite TV show?
43. What’s the one thing you would wish everyone knew about you?
44. What’s the best random piece of advice you would give someone?
45. How comfortable are you in public speaking?
46. Would you travel to a foreign country alone?
47. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
48. Do you like eating out or cooking?
49. What is it that you’ve always wanted. Did you get it or do you see yourself getting it?
50. What is the strangest/funniest person’s name you’ve ever heard?
51. Do you often follow that advice or do you just do what you want?
52. Have you ever called in sick when it was a lie?
53. What is the one thing about yourself that your’e proud of?
54. Is there anything I would never think of asking but I should know about you?
55. What’s the longest you’ve gone without any sleep?
56. If you had power to bring back one person to life, who would it be?
57. What’s the strangest hobby you’ve heard of?
58. Do you have a sworn enemy?
59. Do you have anyone you know, a friend or relative, in jail?
60. If you could go back to your past and change one thing, what would it be?
61. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
62. Do you like your name?
63. What did you want to become when you grow up?
64. If you could have personally witnessed any historical event, which would it be?
65. What is the one thing you would want to stop doing, but your’e unable to?
66. Ever thought of going vegan?
67. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen on the road?
68. What was the last lie you told anyone?
69. What’s your phone wallpaper?
70. Have you ever been stung by a wasp or bee?
71. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made in life?
72. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
73. Have you ever been involved in a car accident?
74. How do you spend your free time?
75. Who’s the one person you go for advice from?
76. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
77. What makes you happy?
78. What childish thing do you still enjoy?
79. If you could add 3 hours to your day, how would you spend them?
80. What is the one thing you’d love to do, but don’t think you’ll ever do?
81. If you won $1 million, what would you do?
82. What’s the fist thing you notice about people?
83. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
84. One week without bathing but with regular change of clothes, or one week without changing clothes but with regular baths.
85. In one or two words, describe your life so far?
86. Who or what do you always have time for?
87. Who do you think is the funniest actor?
88. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of donkey semen for $10,000?
89. Ever thought of adopting?
90. What did you think was silly until you tried it?
91. What’s the one thing you are terrible at?
92. Plane, train or car?
93. What places have you traveled to?
94. How old are you?
95. Are you a cat or dog person?
96. Choose someone from history and have them answer one question truthfully. Who would that be and what would be the question?
97. Do you own (or have you ever owned) a pet?
98. What’s your biggest turnoff in a man/woman?
99. What is your perfect pizza?
100. What are you bad it, despite doing it a lot?
101. Glass half full or half empty?
102. What is the one compliment that blew you away?
103. What city would you like to move to?
104. What’s your favorite movie quote?
105. What is the most common thing you order in a restaurant?
106. What was the fist thing you thought about when you woke up?
107. Is your life going the way you hoped it would at stage?
108. When was the last time you worked out?
109. Ever been involved in a fist fight?
110. Are you a religious person?
111. If you died today, what would be your greatest achievement?
112. What do you think other people think of you?
113. Do you have a favorite joke?
114. Do you ever read spam emails?
115. What are you tired of hearing about?
116. What do you want your tombstone to say?
117. What is the thing about you that people misunderstand?
118. Who is that person you would least want to be like?
119. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
120. You found a genie, what are your 3 wishes?
121. If you could be any age for a week, what would that be?
122. What’s the most bizarre tattoo you’ve ever seen?
123. Have you ever been admitted to hospital?
124. Do you have a hero?
125. Ugly and you live forever, or attractive and you die in 5 years?
126. Do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist or realist?
127. Do you know your heritage?
128. If tomorrow you woke up in someone else’s body, whom would you pick?
129. Crowd, small group or loner?
130. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten and did you like it?
131. You’re given a chance to spend a whole day with any celebrity. Who would it be?
132. What time do you normally go to bed?
133. What’s the one regret you have?
134. What is the one thing you cannot order from an unfamiliar restaurant?
135. What’s a phrase that you say a lot?
136. What website do you no longer go to, but was once a favorite?
137. Are you spontaneous of do you like to iron out the details in advance?
138. What’s your earliest memory?
139. Do you read books much?
140. Have you ever tried sushi?
141. Do you like texting or calling?
142. What are your favorite websites?
143. Who do you trust with your life?
144. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
145. What’s the dumbest rule you’ve been forced to follow?
146. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever tasted?
147. Have you ever prank called anyone? If so, what was it?
148. If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
149. Do you think being gay is a choice?
150. Do you have any kids?