10 Stunning Photos of Kenyan Hollywood Star Lupita Nyong’o

September 10, 2013
Lupita Nyon’go is currently riding high in the US, thanks to her role in the movie ’12 Years a Slave’. She is even considered a front-runner in the Oscars.

As the 2% of us wait for the movie to premiere in the theaters, and the other 98% wait for the pirated copy to land at their favourite 50 bob movie place, here are some stunning photos of Lupita Nyong’o.

© nairobiwire.com
Follow @nairobiwire

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Don't Miss