Tragedy struck a family in Nairobi’s Mathare North area after an eight year old girl accidentally caused the death of her younger brother while feeding him.

The incident which happended on Wednesday night was reported to the police by the girl’s mother.

According to the police, the mother said that the girl was feeding her two-month-old brother with milk when he chocked, resulting in his death as was being rushed to the hospital.

The infant’s body was taken to the City Mortuary awaiting postmortem.




Loading...