Manchester United’s have more sponsors than points so far this season, it has been revealed.
United have endured a miserable first six months under David Moyes, with Sir Alex Ferguson’s empire crumbling.
Nevermind though, as this week United unveiled their latest sponsor – the team’s Official Global Spirits Partner, Aperol Spritz – which has become their 35th commercial partner across the globe.
Unfortunately for the Red Devils, the fizz which arrives with their new partner will quickly go flat when supporters from elsewhere realise they’ve now got more official partners than points this term.
David Moyes’ side have taken just 34 points from their opening 20 matches this season, in their first campaign since Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement.
The reigning Premier League champions sit in seventh in the division, 11 points off league leaders Arsenal.
Here’s the full list of United’s official partners
- AON – Principal Sponsor
- DHL – Official Logistics Partner
- bwin – Official Gaming and Betting Partner
- Casillero Del Diablo – Official Wine Partner
- Thomas Cook – Official Travel Partner
- Epson – Official Office Equipment Partner
- Mister Potato – Official Savoury Snack Partner
- STC – Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner for Saudi Arabia
- Kansai Paint – Official Paint Partner
- Nike – Official Kit Supplier
- Chevrolet – Official Automotive Partner
- Singha – Official Beer
- Aeroflot – Official Carrier
- Bulova – Official Timekeeping Partner
- Toshiba Medical Systems – Official Medical Systems Partner
- Aperol Spritz – Official Global Spirits Partner
- Yanmar – Official Global Parner
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club – Official Partner
- TM – Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner in Malaysia
- Globacom – Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner for Nigeria, Ghana and Republic of Benin
- Viva Kuwait – Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner in Kuwait
- A.P. Honda – Official Motorcycle Partner in Thailand
- Airtel Africa – Official Telecoms Partner in Burkina Faso, Chad, DR Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Niger, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Congo Brazzaville
- Globul – Official Telecommunications Partner in Bulgaria
- Namee – Official Noodles Partner for Asia, Oceania and Middle East
- Kagome – Official Partner for Japan
- True Visions – Official MUTV Broadcaster for Thailand
- Apollo Tyres – Official Tyre Partner in UK and India
- Viva – Official Telecommunications Partner in Bahrain
- Turk Telecom – Official Integrated Telecommunications Partner in Turkey
- Airtel – Official Telecommunications Partner in India, Sri Lanka, Seychelles and Bangladesh
- Zong – Official Telecommunications Partner in Pakistan
- Bakcell – Official Telecommunications and Broadcast Partner for Azerbaijan
- Gloops – Official Social Gaming Partner in Japan
- True Move H – Official Mobile Partner for Thailand
– Mirror Sport