SHOCKING!!! Primary School Pupil Poisons Bright Classmates

March 23, 2016

classA bizarre incident has left residents of a village in Tharaka Nithi County shocked after a boy allegedly served his classmates with a poisonous substance.
Four pupils at Giampampo Primary School were admitted to Chuka General Hospital after complaining of severe stomach aches following consumption of the powdery substance.
According to reports, the boy was in the company of seven classmates when he offered the four brightest students the glucose-like powder.
One of the discharged pupils revealed that the boy tricked them into believing that their teacher sent him to provide the top performers with the present.
“We were in class when our colleague came in with a powder which looked like glucose and claimed that he was given by our class teacher as a reward to the seven of us for performing well in examination. But when we ate it we developed stomach problem,” the pupil was quoted by Daily Nation.
Medical Superintendent at Chuka General Hospital, Dr Elijah Kameti confirmed that the victims were in stable condition, although doctors were yet to establish contents of the poisonous substance.
The pupils teacher, Mr Stephen Gitonga, confirmed the incident saying: “This boy must have bad motive because he selected the bright ones.”
The pupil admitted to giving his classmates the charm, which he disposed in a latrine after the victims started experiencing excruciating stomach pains.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Don't Miss