Ken on 11th Sep

Former Camp Mulla’s Miss Karun, is now a student at California Institute of Arts. She’s been in the US for several weeks now, and her social media fans have been kept informed of her activities there.Here are some of her photos in the states. At Alicia Keys concert in New York In Brooklyn © nairobiwire.comFollow @nairobiwire ...

Ken on 11th Sep

Remember SNL, the makers of that ‘come baby come’, remix, they’ve now produced another hit.Slap them like Kidero featuring Shebesh, Kidero and themselves.There is also some heavy presence of former president Mwai Kibaki, with some of his most notable statements.Listen to the audio here.© nairobiwire.comFollow @nairobiwire ...

Ken on 11th Sep

When Machakos governor Alfred Mutua accompanied Raila Odinga to the US, he told a cat joke that left the audience in stitches.A few weeks ago while appearing on Churchill Show, Churchill challenged him to tell the audience a joke, and the cat joke again worked again.Watch and listen from minute 12:30 © nairobiwire.comFollow @nairobiwire ...

Ken on 10th Sep

After landing a regular spot on Churchill Show, Wanjiku the Teacher has become a favourite to many. To some people, she’s the only reason for watching the show.Following her popularity, Airtel has been using her in their new campaign. Here are some behind the scenes photos from the shooting of Airtel Money 2 bob TV commercial. ©...

Ken on 10th Sep

Lupita Nyon’go is currently riding high in the US, thanks to her role in the movie ’12 Years a Slave’. She is even considered a front-runner in the Oscars.As the 2% of us wait for the movie to premiere in the theaters, and the other 98% wait for the pirated copy to land at their favourite 50 bob movie place, here are some stunning...

Ken on 10th Sep

Lupita Nyong’o, daughter to Kisumu Senator Anyang Nyong’o, is currently hot property in the US, after her role in the movie ’12 Years a Slave’. She’s even being mentioned as an Oscar front-runner. Perhaps as a show of pride, we should hit the theaters and watch our own girl in action, instead of buying the pirated Sh50...

Ken on 10th Sep

After publicly announcing he is a gay man, “Prison Break” star Wentworth Miller is opening up about the personal demons he faced before coming out, including a suicide attempt when he was just a teenager. The 41-year-old actor was a special guest at the Human Rights Campaign Seattle Gala on Saturday, Sept. 7. At the podium, Miller discussed...

Ken on 09th Sep

Of course you won’t get this if you’ve never watched American political thriller Scandal, starring Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope.With the damage Kidero’s slap did to his reputation, someone brought the two together, and this is the advice the governor was given. © nairobiwire.comFollow @nairobiwire ...

Ken on 09th Sep

Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o not only made her Hollywood debut, acting alongside Brad Pitt in their movie,’12 Years a Slave’, but she also makes her Red Carpet Fashion Awards debut. Lupita took to the red carpet for the Toronto International Film Festival premiere on Friday evening wearing a stunning Prada white silk jersey gown with a gold...

Ken on 06th Sep

Technically she’s half nameless. About one month ago, singer Wahu gave birth to a baby girl, and called her Nyakio. Together with her husband Nameless, they have not been able to settle on a second name.On Wednesday, Wahu took to Facebook to seek some name suggestions. So, im a strong believer in giving babies names with positive meanings  im...