Nakumatt recently started selling mutura in some of its branches. However, not everyone is happy with this development. One guy on Facebook, by the name Billings Omondi wrote down 10 points outlining why the supermarket should keep off this business.
“The Person who inspired Nakummat to introduce mutura in their butcheries gave them the wrong idea. Here is a brief description of what mutura and its environs entails:
1. inafaa kuchomwa na makaa kwa jiko haina moto vizuri not gas cooker.
2. The buyer is not supposed to know which animal surrendered its intestines for this meaningful purpose ati ngombe mtura or mbuzi mtura it can even be a donkey! utaambia watu nini
3. Kachumbari ya mtura haifai kua inajulikana ni ya leo, jana, juzi au ni ya kesho, eating mtura with ketchup is abomination!
4. Inafaa kuonja umbwa umbwa hivi na kataste ka mavi ya mbuzi kwa umbali not mincemeat! abominasion!
5. The person selling the mtura should look like a thug, ama msee hayuko sure ka anafaa kua apo ama ni akichoma mahindi not some sober uniformed silent guy
6. Mtura has no fixed price, venye nauziwa sio venye utauziwa ati 1inch 10bob this is exploitation
7. Mtura has no receipt, period.
8. Mtura is not sold inside a butchery, it is sold alongside a butchery. who said these are cows and goats, ushawahi ona msee wa mtura akipeleka mbuzi slaughter house kuchinjwa? you eat as per your imagination.
9. Mtura haiwekwi kwa menu, menu yake iko kwa akili.
10. Mtura is not a vector quantity (at kilo moja, 1ounce etc) it is a scalar quanty (inapimwa na cm, metres, millimetres(though hapa utakua umechomwa) inches, kilometres)