Most of us are still struggling with that indelible ink IEBC applied on our little finger last Monday. 9 days later, many Kenyans are seeing the ink turn from purple to something close to brown. It’s worse for those who had it applied on part of their skin.
Here’s a simple procedure to permanently remove the indelible ink.
1. Dip the finger in 5ml kerosene for five minutes.
2. Wipe the finger and let it dry for fifteen minutes.
3. Apply some turpentine on the finger using cotton wool or a piece of cloth.Concentrate on the part with ink. Do this for 5 minutes.
4. After that, pour 10ml of surgical spirit in a container and dip the finger in it for 10 minutes.
5. Dry the finger using a clean cloth. Now it is fully prepped for surgery.
6. Use a sterilized scalpel to cut off that part of the finger. Do this quickly to prevent major blood loss.
7. Use a sterilized needle and thread to seal the wound.