After causing momentarily panic among fans with a short video of her hospitalization earlier this week, Size 8 finally opened up on her condition on Tuesday, narrating her struggles during her second pregnancy.

In an emotional 12-minute video on YouTube dubbed ‘The Journey’, Size recalled how she suffered a major pressure attack, minor strokes, convulsions, and paralysis on her left side.

Having suffered a miscarriage before, Size 8 said she was in a state of panic and worried that she might lose her unborn child.

“I won’t lie, I panicked a lot and I told my husband ile ingine ilitoka, what if this pregnancy also terminates. So tuka rush Hosy kuona daktari and I was given some precautions. But three weeks later nikapata pressure attack. After a few weeks, the pressure went down a bit but after that, I started feeling some pain in my uterus,” she recounted.

“So I went to the hospital, nikidhani ni ball inatoka ama nini. They did a scan and they found out it was fibroids. I was devastated, like sasa tumetoka pressure sasa tunapata fibroids. But my doctor assured me that the fibroids would only cause some contractions and would not affect the baby. According to the doctor, if the baby had survived all this time with the fibroids there, he/she would have survived till delivery.

After doctors discovered the fibroids, Size 8 says her blood pressure started rising again. “I started feeling dizzy and having headaches. At some point, I also started having convulsions. I also experienced minor strokes where my left side was completely paralyzed.”

Size 8 said she was rushed to the hospital (emergency) several times just to check if there was any organ damaged out of her recurrent blood pressure.

The singer said at some point, she could not feel her baby move anymore.

“I couldn’t breath and couldn’t walk, I was completely off, I was rushed up for checkup, checked my pressure and of course that of the unborn baby. They put me on oxygen to help with the neurons, as they said they were the ones that were dysfunctional, then I felt better.

“At around 3 o’clock, the fetus heart rate went high again, past 170. The next day Dr. Thuo came with his wife and they were trying to buy more time because the scan we had was saying it was 34 weeks 4 days. So when they tested the heart rate ya mtoi it was so high and they couldn’t buy more time. So they decided that we have to go to the theater because I was already at RFH so they decided I get ready for a C-section,” said Size 8.

After the caesarian-section, the baby was rushed to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).