How much do you pay as your monthly rent?
If you are the Kenyan definition of middle class, you probably spend under Sh40,000. Something between 15 and 35k is more like it. If you are lucky, you’ve built your own home or have already moved into your incomplete house.
In this same country, there are some people with the financial might to pay Sh600,000 a month. Like this luxury 4-bedroom house in Lower Kabete managed by J.M.McCarthy Properties.
For Sh600k a month, what does it really come with? These are the features listed.
Has a Modern architectural design yet practical use of floor space
– All wooden floor open and well lit lounge with a fire place. Has an access to the pool area
– Bar lounge area with high ceiling
– Separate dinning area with an access to a outdoor fire place
– Modern German fitted Kitchen with all inbuilt appliances that include;cooker , oven , extractor fan, dishwasher.Also, has a spacious pantry
– Small rooms down stairs that can be used for storage
– Downstairs room comes en suite and also has an access to the pool area
-upstairs rooms are en suite and come with inbuilt cupboards
– There is a dedicated library are/ family room also has a fire place and balcony with views of the forest
– The master bedroom is unique. Its not only spacious but its sectional done to accommodate all your needs. There is a dedicated library area with a fitted shelves as well as bags and accessories room and a walk in Closet.The master bathroom comes with both a Jacuzzi and shower cubicle .
– Upstairs entertainment terrace with great views
– Private Pool Area
– Servants Quarters
– Bore Hole
– Backup Generator
Do you think this house deserves such a hefty monthly rent?