Amid all the rumors of marrying an already married man, former Tusker Project Fame (TPF) winner Ruth Matete has remained unmoved and is keen to live by her marriage vows.
On Sunday, days after she was forced to quash reports that her hubby, John Apewajoye alias Beloved John, is still married, Ruth Matete took to social media to write a sweet message dedicated to the Nigerian preacher.
“Sweetheart, thank you for making an honest woman out of me. They say you should be complete before your partner comes along. But truth is there are some aspects that can only be complete when one has the right partner by their side.
“I am a better version of me since I met you. You have taught me how to relate with people and above all, my relationship with God has grown deeper since I met you. By the special grace of God, I shall endeavor to honor and submit to you as unto the Lord. I love you Bee🥰🥰 I am happy with you,” wrote Matete.
Matete’s post came after another sweet message from Beloved John on Saturday in which he said his new wife broke up with him 38 times.
“I dated you for 2 years 8months and you broke up with me 38 times 🤣but today you are my wife for life…This first week has been so amazing. It is like I just met you…I’m so glad we never gave up on each other, I remembered how you fasted and prayed for 40 days because of me. My life will never remain the same again. I love you Luxo ❤” he gushed.
Yesterday, Ruth Matete also spared some touching words for her father Abel Amunga saying he is her hero.
She captioned a picture of Amunga walking her down the aisle on her special day: “I don’t have memories of my biological mother. I know her name is Jennifer. They were high school sweethearts who had me when they were way too young.”
“Dad says I have her height. She passed away when I was 8 years old. And since then, my dad is who I have known as a father, mother, teacher, coach, friend. A girl who has been raised by a single father is a different kind of girl.
1. She is confident. Because ber father was brutally honest with her. Told her she can do anything she puts her mind to do
2. She is headstrong. No one was there to teach her how to be “ladylike”. She knows what she wants and goes for it
3. She commits quickly. She is an all or nothing kind of girl. She loves wholeheartedly. Her mother wasn’t there to teach her how to play mind games.
4. She has an enormous heart. Regardless of how many times it’s broken, she manages to find a way out of the pain and learns to love again
5. She’s not afraid to hurt. When she was little and would fall, her dad would quickly say “Get up and try again”. Now that she’s an adult she understands that a little pain comes with the territory of falling in love.
Daddy, you’re my hero. I have waited for this moment for so long and it came to pass. Thank you for being the father you are. I am blessed to call you daddy❤#FatherDaughter #MyFather #MyHero”