A 23 seater matatu belonging to Naboka Sacco yesterday burst into flames on Langata road. The sunday morning incident happened just outside Langata Hospital.
According to reports, the fire was caused by an electric fault.
The vehicle was only carrying one passenger, plus the driver and conductor, who all got out safely.
Langata OCPD Elijah Mwangi said the driver heard some friction that was caused sparks and moved the car on the side of the road.
“They all got out. Before the driver could establish what the problem was, the matatu was up in flames,” said Mwangi.
Here’s a clip and photos.
— Ma3Route (@Ma3Route) July 10, 2016