It’s Friday already, and the first week of March is over.
Today we start a new segment where we’ll be looking at the main stories of the week incase you missed any.
Lets do this.
1. Aga Khan Fails To Save The Day: NTV, KTN & Citizen eat Humble Pie & are Set To Return on Air
… The 3 main TV stations finally returned on air, on a digital platform, after a meeting between President Uhuru and the Aga Khan failed to produce a favourable outcome for them… read more.
2. AUDIO – Kisii Guy ‘Trapped in a Mortuary’ Prank Calls Sonko Rescue Team for Help
A hilarious phone conversation between a Kisii guy and a Sonko Rescue Team customer care rep. He prank called them and informed them that he was trapped in a mortuary.
3. Kenya’s Lewis Hamilton..? 16 Year Old Tejas Hirani Wins Formula Gulf in Dubai
16 year old Kenyan doing great things on the formula one track… Read more
4. Vioja Mahakamani Fired All Its Cast… This is Where They Went
s. Vioja Mahakamani is one of the longest running TV shows in the country, if not the longest.
When KBC was the only station, and in the early 2000s when the likes of NTV and Citizen were not any better than present day Kass TV, Vioja Mahakamani had a religious following… Read More
5. PHOTOS – Man Builds Mercedes Benz Using Red Bricks… Incredible
Talented Chinese artist Dai Yun has built an insane Mercedes replica using only red bricks… Read more
6. Kenyan Converts His Bus into a Mobile Grocery Store
7. Robert Alai Causes Drama in Nairobi Street
8. Is This Green Lamborghini Fake..? Watch it Being Shown The Dust by a Nissan GTR
For all the attention the green lamborghini has been getting in Nairobi, it is a rather disappointing ride on the race track.
Last weekend, the Lamborghini was left in the dust on a race with a Nissan GTR. Comparing the two vehicles, a Nissan GTR was… Read more
9. Funny Memes From the Twitter Trend #ThingsThatMeanTheOpposite
See all the meme HERE
10. KCSE 2014: Top 10 Schools Revealed
1. Moi High School Kabarak – 11.358
2. Kapsabet Boys – 11.125
3. Maseno School – 10.935
4… Read more